Everyday

The Bird

September 23, 2011

It’s Friday night. I’m exhausted. I’m having a total writers block when it comes to food. Mind you, I’ve cooked all week; even some new stuff. However, I really don’t want to write about it. Yet, I still want to squeeze in a post before the weekend. Instead of posting about food I am going to post some ADORABLE pictures of “The Bird” aka JBird.

I took them today in preparation for her one-year photo shoot next weekend. Starting tomorrow, I have to gather all the necessary supplies for said photo shoot. I’m going to bake and decorate a “smash cake”, make an autumnal tutu, make a “birthday” shirt, AND take all the pictures myself! EEK!

Now, prepare to be annihilated from cuteness:

I cannot believe she’s going to be 1 year old in less than 2 weeks. This is going way too fast.

Seriously, how cute is this baby? I mean, C’Mon, I don’t think it’s possible to get any more adorable. The cheeks, they slay me. I want to kiss them off her face.

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

• Reply Susie September 23, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Not if Gram gets to them first! Honestly! She is just so adorable! Yeah, I can’t believe her first birthday is coming up already! Love you Little JBird!

• Reply Susie September 23, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Third one’s my new desktop.

• Reply Jill Darling September 23, 2011 at 9:05 pm

So awesomely adorable, cuddly cute. Wow! ONE already! It goes too fast!

• Reply Jodie September 23, 2011 at 10:02 pm

I sure do miss that little JBird…and her mommy & daddy too! Hard to believe almost a whole year has gone by…and yet…at the same time…it’s hard to think of a time without her now. Little Josie…you are simply too cute for words. Love Gramma Jodie!!! <3

• Reply Steph September 23, 2011 at 10:40 pm

So cute!! I think pics mom takes turn out better, at least ours always do. Can’t wait to see them! Happy almost FIRST birthday JBird 🙂

• Reply Wendy September 24, 2011 at 6:52 am

Great pictures. Hard to believe she will be one. Wish we could be there to have cake.